Your cake can be made in any flavour of cake that you would prefer.
If you're having a multi-tiered cake, you can choose a selection of flavours free of charge.
A sample box of cakes can be sent to you to help you decide your flavours.
We bake absolutely anything, but our most popular flavours at the moment are :
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream and strawberry jam.
- Rich chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream
- Cherry Bakewell cake ( Almond sponge with cherry jam and vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate Orange cake
- Salted Caramel Cake ( rich caramel cake with caramel buttercream)
- Carrot Cake
- Fresh Raspberry cake with raspberry buttercream
- Sicilain lemon Cake with Lemon curd & buttercream.
Also popular are :
- Red Velvet Cake
- Chocolate and Salted Caramel cake
- Coffee and Walnut Cake
- Rich fruit cake
- Coconut cake with different fillings
But if you have a favourite that isn't mentioned just let me know … it won't be a problem
If you're spoilt for choice, why not have a desert table?
For Goodness Cake is based in Chapel-en-le-Frith in the High Peak. The business is run by Sue Bowker who believes in providing a top quality service at very competitive prices. The kitchen has a 5* star rating from Staffordshire Moorland Environmental Health and the company has full public liability insurance.
For Goodness Cake has exhibited at the Derbyshire Food festival and many county and country shows around the Derbyshire and Cheshire areas. We provide Buxton Pavilion Gardens café and coffee bar with many of the cakes and scones that they sell on a daily basis.
Cakes can be collected from Sue, or with a minimal charge, the cake(s) can be directly delivered to the customer or delivered and set up at the venue of choice.
We provide an excellent customer service and as a consequence a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and to be able to add you to our list of very happy customers.
13 Rowton Grange Road
High Peak, Derbyshire